Why i'm i so tired ? Is it mentally Tired or I'm I really tired ?

I'm sitting here thinking about what to post about and as I'm sitting here bored, i'm yawning. I am tired yes, but i'm I really tired or is it mental? so I look it up and I find out that being tired can be mental but the cause of being tired can also be a result of health issues: depression, heart disease, chronic illness, and autoimmune disease can all lead to insomnia or trouble sleeping. all of the theses cause you to have trouble sleeping. but me I sleep well or I have a good enough nap to were I wake up and I don't feel tired.if your mentally tired you will know because it becomes harder to stay focuses on a task, make health decisions and remind calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You need to get to the point Structure- beginning, middle, end Flow- tie together  Evidence (support) - from book  Mechanic- spellin...