people suck

EX BOYFRIEND ACTING LIKE A BITCH
so this weekend I asked my ex for my things that are at his house back. He didn't text me back but I went over to get it myself. Well he wasn't home and since he wasn't home I kind of looked for myself , but didn't want to be disrespectful so I asked his friend to help since its their stuff not mine. Well his friend was acting stupid and acted like I never said something got him. So I went back to the room and roamed some more . finally I got tired and was like " Travis bullshit aside, help me please" he gets up and looks see he just looked he didn't move things around. Than we go downstairs and I'm like " tell him go give it to Gabe" and walked out. I texted Gabe and said I couldn't find myself and he said its right next to the door. He checked my backpack because I wanted to know what was in it and in the bag was shorts, stuffed animals and pictures and ID's. Something in that was a shirt that I bought him, it made me mad. It makes me mad because I didn't ask for the things I got for him because I don't think its cool if someone gets you something as a gift that you don't ask for it back. That's just wrong. well anyways so this brings me to me asking for my blanket. he has my batman blanket and wont give it to me he said " why should i give it to you if i brought it and you don't want nothing to do with me . I told him " because you got it for my as my birthday and Christmas gift" "but you know  what keep it i don't want that's some bullshit that you told me that you will never be like my father but look you are your keeping things that you got for me ". It makes me mad how hes acting immature about this situation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You need to get to the point Structure- beginning, middle, end Flow- tie together  Evidence (support) - from book  Mechanic- spellin...