young girls grabbing older guys attention by what they wear

When girls walk down a street wearing shorts, why do older guys have to turn around and look? like i don't understand why older guys have to look at a girl that way! Its very disgusting. Not only has it happened to me but it happens all the time to a lot of girls. Honestly the guys that look at the girls wearing shorts or tank tops happen to more Mexican people. Now I'm not trying to be rude but if you pay attention to the guys out in the streets, stores and party's it happens to be more of the Mexican people. Like I don't get why they do this. Speaking from a personal experience I feel uncomfortable when guys as old as thirty years old look at me when I have shorts. Is it my fault i want to wear shorts when its hot? Like should i not wear shorts because it grabs the older guys attention? Like that's what my dad would tell me " don't wear shorts if you don't want them to look at you" like is it really my fault?  I think people just need to learn what respect is and stop starting at these young girls wearing shorts and tank tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You need to get to the point Structure- beginning, middle, end Flow- tie together  Evidence (support) - from book  Mechanic- spellin...