prom


The picture to the left was prom day!It was a wonderful day!It was even better because I got to go with my best friend (the white girl).When she and I found out that we were going to prom together we were so happy!Well the guy I went to prom was my best friend and I later found out he liked me. and well he texted my ex.I just got so mad so I almost didn't go to prom with him (the one on the far right)


This is my best friend, she's always has been there for me.She can be a bitch, I sometimes want to kick her ass.Well, anyways we found something interesting about the guy she went to prom with!He is going to be getting married less than 8 months!It's a shock because he only has been with this girl for 2 months.The guy's name is Luis, he was with my friend for 4 months but yet he's getting married to someone he has only been with for 2 months.I find that very funny because I texted him and was like " so I heard your getting married". He texted back saying "yes I am, I've always wanted to get married". so you're telling me that he's the only reason he's getting married to someone has been with for 2 months is because he just wants to get married.


This is the guy I went to prom with.We don't talk but honestly, I wish I still do because I miss talking to him. Last time I talk to him was when I texted him about his jackets and his shirts I have of his. The last time he said he was in L.A. watch is sad because honestly, I do miss him. I honestly did like him but I told some people I didn't because I was still head over heels for my ex. Well, he texts my ex about me one night.I found out because my ex-message me saying " Steve texted me saying your talking to him" and I said the truth that I was. Well, i cut Steve off because I thought he was being immature because why did he have to text my ex? Like there was more said but that was just the basics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You need to get to the point Structure- beginning, middle, end Flow- tie together  Evidence (support) - from book  Mechanic- spellin...