S.M.A.R.T. Goals


SMART GOALS



S-  What do you want to accomplish? 
I want to become better at basketball.

M- How will you know when you have accomplished your goal?
Positive feed back, more playing time during a game, making my shots 90%

A- How can the goal be accomplished? 
Taking time to go shot , practice on my own , have someone play defense, and saying after practice to get help from my couch  

R- Is this goal worth working hard to accomplish? Explain.
Yes, I feel very comfortable with this topic and it help me in the long run 

T- By when will the goal be accomplished?
well im hoping it can be accomplished before November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You need to get to the point Structure- beginning, middle, end Flow- tie together  Evidence (support) - from book  Mechanic- spellin...